Friday 10 January 2014

Skyrim - 2

Just few more screenshots.



My TARDIS. And my awesome-looking swords.


 
My TARDIS console, all the controls fully working to transport me places. Ignore the dead troll, I was just seeing what would happen if I locked a troll in the TARDIS as well as a ball of lightning.
 
I spawned quite a lot of cheese in a market, just because I could. I wanted to spawn a thousand or so but that's fine for now.
 
I was walking in the wilderness, and this random assassin came up to me. The white-blue glow around him is that I hit him with my awesome swords which do frost damage as well.
 
 
That's me on Skyrim. Holding my bow which does like 17 million damage.
 
 
I kind of walked into a camp full of bandits and unleashed my lightning spell which is pretty awesome.
 
This is another view of me with my lightning spell. Look, flying person! :D
 
I sent a giant flying. As for why I'm just stood so casually... I didn't really touch him. I used unrelenting force and was like "mwhahahaha".

2 comments:

  1. I like those pictures quite a bit better than the last ones. ^^
    Nice tardis. ^^
    And, poor giant... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, these pictures turned out better. :P

    And, yay! :) :) :) Fun times. :)

    That TARDIS is so . . . TARDIS-like. O_O And I know it should be, it's a TARDIS, but still.

    #ChaseForBookNine

    ReplyDelete