Wednesday 8 January 2014

Skyrim

This was what I did.



A TARDIS in Skyrim, fully working (without the time travel bit - but it can travel through space)

This picture is a little larger, but I want you to be able to see the N7 armour my elf is wearing.



If you look where the dragon is flaming, you might see a little humanoid figure. That was me. I made a guard giant, just for the fun of it. And he started trying to kill a dragon.

That was my view whilst the fight was happening.

I then made a midget dragon, again just because I could.


In the background, it appears to be a forest.
It isn't. It's a tiny shrub. I miniaturised the giant guard.

Then I accidentally made the dragon HUGGGEEE. And that is actually a tree.

Then I began spawning skeletons for the fun of it, and destroying them with a lightning storm spell. This shows the results...

(Note, you can see the giant head of the giant dragon that I dispatched with a tiny dagger at the top)

I spawned... ahem. 10,000 skeletons.

I killed about a thousand before my laptop froze.

2 comments:

  1. I feel sorry for your laptop, being made to work until it breaks down. :P ^^
    Nice pictures, though. ^^ A little twisted, but I saw what you wanted to show. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. *laughs* XD Sounds like you had fun. :) :)

    ReplyDelete