Sunday 12 January 2014

Skyrim - 3



Look! I made a cute little dragon! :D

Then the guy in the background started lightning him. Silly guy.


Behold my power! I can move a giant around. :)

The spell also has another effect when I cancel it.


This is a Dragur Overlord being held by my spell. I'm looking pretty cool in my helmet.



Now THAT is a cool effect. Read my follower's subtitles in the bottom and it makes the screenshot rather funny.



That's just me absorbing a dragon soul after killing it with a mixture of Dragonrend (forcing it to land) and then a fire breath several times. Dragonrend is also the blue aura surrounding the tiny dragon at the top. How else would I get a good picture of a midget dragon?

2 comments:

  1. The small dragon is cute. A shame you can't tame them, he'd be a great way to always have a campfire... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. More screenshots that actually worked! :)

    Poor giants? :P And, like Aquila said, the small dragon IS cute. :)

    Awesomeness.

    #ChaseForBooknine

    ReplyDelete