Friday 17 January 2014

Skyrim - 6


This is just me protecting myself with a HUGE shield as a skeleton is trying to frost me.



Then I fought some bandits. Needless to say, they didn't rip me open.



In fact, I ripped them open. That woman had been using lightning on me for five minutes whilst the others were trying to swing their axes at me. Now I got my revenge mwhahahaha.



That's me looking pretty awesome whilst I stab someone on the ground.



My blow being blocked by the handle of an axe.



Me looking awesome with two swords.


Stealing a basket, like a ninja. That's how I roll.


Then I jumped off the bridge at the top, just because I could.


So, then I spawned some rebel soldiers in the middle of an imperial city then watched the giant fight.


Which grew...


And grew...


And everyone died, but a SINGLE Whiterun guard who is in the top right of the screenshot.

1 comment:

  1. *hides the baskets* *and the bridges*

    You changed your looks, didn't you? ^^ Lots of fighting in this post. ^^

    ReplyDelete