Monday 13 January 2014

Skyrim - 4


So, that's me.


And since this IS a Mass Effect blog... and since I'm already wearing the N7 armour, I thought why the hell not...



It's a Quarian! Mwhahahaha.

Also, cheese.


And lots of it.



Cheese! :D


Then I cast a spell on the cheese...




Cheese explosion!



Mwhahahahaha! Cheese for everyone!



Best use for the moving-around/throwing spell ever. Levitating cheese. :)



I threw an elk at a giant. Please note that no animals were harmed in the making of this screenshot. The elk survived! The giant didn't like it much, though. I then locked the giant in the tower in the background. It couldn't get through the door because it was too big.

1 comment:

  1. Your Quarian has quite slender hips. ^^ Also, poor giant... but why doesn't it take down the walls?
    And yes, that is a LOT of cheese. ^^

    ReplyDelete