Sunday 19 January 2014

Skyrim - Dragons!



I think they should have added these as official screenshots, I'm very proud of them.





Yes, I did try and jump attack a dragon. Just making that clear.


Just from a different angle.


The dragon didn't like being jump attacked and tried to eat me.



I protected myself from the fire using a "ward".




Just some more uses of a ward.



Me and a dragon having a duel. He was using fire, I was using lightning. I won. :)
 Me protecting myself from fire... with a shield.

Me using a lightning spell on a dragon.



A solid blast of ice energy that I sent at a dragon. Look at the size in comparison to us (bottom left corner)

Another duel with a dragon. The spell I was using was so powerful... yeah. It went all blue.
 Dragon breathing ice - me firing ice in return. It looks like it's trying to eat the ice mwhahaha.

Just a dragon. :)

1 comment: